School violence has taken the dimensions of a social problem in our country. School violence is defined as the deliberate and unprovoked violent behavior on a physical and mental level and is a phenomenon that is not always perceived by parents and teachers.
Indications mentioning such incidents include the following:
- Refusal to go to school.
- Falling grades.
- Unjustified absences.
- Loss of personal belongings.
- The child often asks money from his/her parents.
- Exhibits sudden mood changes.
- Is slow when going to school or returning from it.
Forms of school violence include:
- Threat of injury or physical injury.
- Systematic use of abusive language or threats.
- Blackmail for abstraction of items or money.
- Sending offensive content via messaging, email.
- Sexual harassment and abuse by touch, gestures or substantial abuse.
- Negative comments about the origin of a person, his/her social class or economic status.
Any parent who detects such signs should not leave things to chance.
School violence can destroy forever the child’s and adolescent’s psychology.
In absolute secrecy, we collect evidence and material that could help to suppress such phenomena, to punish the abusers or even grant assistance where it is needed.
- Christos, Athens
Detective with honor and dignity. Quickly Private Investigation Office. Thank you very much. I recommend guaranty. (Google Translation)
- Vaggelis, Thessaloniki
Detective agency with service, courteous staff and utmost confidentiality. Well done! I will recommend it unreservedly. (Google Translation)
- Alex, United Kingdom
Effective and discreet. Thank you very much.
- Niki, Kifisia
Really very serious in their work.... responsible people, recommend unreservedly. (Google translate)
- ΜΑΝΟΣ, Ελλάδα
They do not share what I know because I'm trying to tell him that I manage them for his partner. However, I take responsibility for recommending you unreservedly.(Google translate)
- Konstantinos, Athens
Proven complete and quick results. All through with man, you have become a friend, as if you have been known for years in a well known place ..! (Google translate)