Cyber-bullying is defined as intimidation, humiliation or harassment of children and adolescents via the internet, mobile phones or other digital technologies.
The child may be the victim or the perpetrator.
Forms of cyber-bullying:
- Sending telephone or electronic messages repeatedly.
- Intervention and harassment during any online activity of the individual.
- Creating fake online profiles
- Entering in personal online accounts of individuals
- Sending personal photos or other kinds of video content.
- Sending personal information to multiple recipients.
- Sending threatening messages to other people pretending the person who is bullied.
- Instigating third people for online surveillance and harassment of individuals.
Reasons for engaging in cyber-bullying:
- The child feels powerless.
- Has low self esteem.
- Needs the attention and admiration of his friends.
- Is afraid of marginalization, loneliness.
- Is possessed by impulsivity and inability to control his anger.
- Is enthralled by the culture of aggression and intimidation.
- Imitates others.
- Is not aware of the impact and does not realize what he/she does.
- He/she was bullied too.
Cyber-bullying should be taken into serious consideration. The signs are many: the teenager is not eating well, is not concentrated, is not sleeping well, performs poorly in school, often asks his parents for money and presents growing fear and anxiety.
Cyber-bullying has even led to teen suicides because they could not manage the situation.
Private research is a catalytic weapon in detecting the source of cyber-bullying. Through constant monitoring of the child we immediately and effectively make documented assessments, controlling both the volume of emails and the actual behavior of the individual.
- Christos, Athens
Detective with honor and dignity. Quickly Private Investigation Office. Thank you very much. I recommend guaranty. (Google Translation)
- Vaggelis, Thessaloniki
Detective agency with service, courteous staff and utmost confidentiality. Well done! I will recommend it unreservedly. (Google Translation)
- Alex, United Kingdom
Effective and discreet. Thank you very much.
- Niki, Kifisia
Really very serious in their work.... responsible people, recommend unreservedly. (Google translate)
- ΜΑΝΟΣ, Ελλάδα
They do not share what I know because I'm trying to tell him that I manage them for his partner. However, I take responsibility for recommending you unreservedly.(Google translate)
- Konstantinos, Athens
Proven complete and quick results. All through with man, you have become a friend, as if you have been known for years in a well known place ..! (Google translate)