- The private investigator should be certified by an official government body in his specialty and be member of a relevant recognized association in his profession.
- He should operate within the established legal framework (Law 3206/ 19.12.2003 (Government Gazette A ‘298/23.12.2003).
- Have a qualified staff, as well as the proper equipment and expertise in order to be able to cope with the requirements of each case.
- Have proven professional experience. Ask him for his fields of research and select an investigator qualified in your case.
- Have a high capacity in collecting information, through his research methods and in facing various challenges; he should also have organizational skills to overpass obstacles.
- Be informed on the latest developments in his field.
- Be accompanied by a good reputation.
- Have exquisite communication skills, an advantage which particularly helps in collecting documented evidence.
- Be governed by the principles of confidentiality, accountability, discretion and act with integrity and professionalism.
- Have the acceptance and the appreciation of his colleagues.
Steps to Hiring a Private Investigator
Private Investigator Certifications
Permission by the Ministry of Public Order – Greek Police Headquarters:
License No. 4891/7/1/50-G Ministry of Citizen
Protection – Department of Crime Analysis and Management:
License No. 4891/7/1/50-ΙΑ
Public Security Directorate:
License No. 4891/7/1/50-Ι
Private Investigation Offices – Law 3206/2003/GG/299/A/23.12.2003
Certificate of the Hellenic Association of Private Investigators
(S.E.N. Founding Member) – License No. 22455/1999
License No. 22455/1999
Kapodistrian University of Athens
Counseling on Dependence – Teenagers and Drugs
The professionalism of our staff and our associates as well as our expertise in telecommunications, personal computers and generally surveillance and tracking with the aid of cutting-edge technology is the key to our effectiveness.
Reliability, confidentiality, safety, immediacy and trust are what make the collaboration with our clients distinguishable. The results of the cases we have investigated, established us among the largest and most reputable Private Investigation Agencies in Greece.
Our specialization in child and adolescent issues and our ability to undertake cases related to substance abuse (drugs), sexual harassment, school violence, domestic violence and bullying is equally important.
- Christos, Athens
Detective with honor and dignity. Quickly Private Investigation Office. Thank you very much. I recommend guaranty. (Google Translation)
- Vaggelis, Thessaloniki
Detective agency with service, courteous staff and utmost confidentiality. Well done! I will recommend it unreservedly. (Google Translation)
- Alex, United Kingdom
Effective and discreet. Thank you very much.
- Niki, Kifisia
Really very serious in their work.... responsible people, recommend unreservedly. (Google translate)
- ΜΑΝΟΣ, Ελλάδα
They do not share what I know because I'm trying to tell him that I manage them for his partner. However, I take responsibility for recommending you unreservedly.(Google translate)
- Konstantinos, Athens
Proven complete and quick results. All through with man, you have become a friend, as if you have been known for years in a well known place ..! (Google translate)